jueves, 19 de mayo de 2016

EOI Básico I



        COMMON MISTAKES WHEN WRITING AND SPEAKING ENGLISH

               1. a English course
               The correct thingan English course
               2. you could saw an English film
               The correct thing: you could see
               3. other idea
               The correct thing: another idea
               4. my friend say me (quería decir: my amiga me dijo)
               The correct thing: my friend told me 
               5. there are very hot (quería decir: hace mucho calor)
               The correct thingit is very hot
               6. before go to work, I usually have a coffee next to my office
               The correct thingbefore going to work…
               7. It’s a good film to saw
               The correct thing: It’s a good film to see
               8. some song
               The correct thing: some songs
               9. I’ve been unwell during two weeks
               The correct thing: I’ve been unwell for two weeks
              10. I prefer live in a city
              The correct thing: I prefer to live in a city
              11. My uncle has much money
              The correct thing: My uncle has a lot of money

              12. Do you have car?
              The correct thing: Do you have a car?
              13. I have 3 childrens.
              The correct thing: I have 3 children.
              14. in Internet
              The correct thingon the Internet